– What is a program? What’s the purpose of programming? What can we do with .NET?
– What is an IDE? How they make programmers’ life easier. (A lot of useful shortcuts will be presented along the course).
– What is .NET and what is C#?
– Our first program in C# run from the IDE
– C# as a compiled and interpreted language(command line reproduction of the steps our IDE did for us in order to run the showed program)
– Variables. What is a variable?
– Literals: Integer, Floating Point, Boolean, Character and String
2. Mathematical operators
3. Auto Increment and decrement
4. Logical operators
5. Relational operators
6. Bitwise operators(explain how computers “think” in terms of bits and do some conversions from base 2 to 10 and to 16 also)
7. Shift Operators
8. Ternary if-else operator
9. String concatenation operator(+, +=)
10. Casting operators
11. Special Operators (e.g. instance of)
– Controlling execution: decision instructions, interaction instructions, break command, continue command
– Examples & exercises
Copyright © CTRL+N 2021.